Pedro I De Aragon Hotel-Huesca-Spain

Pedro I De Aragon Hotel

Located in Huesca City Center, Pedro I De Aragon Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Huesca. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Pedro I De Aragon Hotel. Separate living room, private pool, internet access – wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms, air conditioning can be found in selected guestrooms. Entertain the hotel's recreational facilities, including outdoor pool. Convenience and comfort makes Pedro I De Aragon Hotel the perfect choice for your stay in Huesca.

Address
Parque Street 34
22003
Huesca
Spain
Rating: 3
checkin: 14:00 PM
checkout: 12:00PM
Number of rooms:129
Number floors: 6
Rates from:USD 60
Number of reviews: 13
Pedro I De Aragon Hotel Pedro I De Aragon Hotel Pedro I De Aragon Hotel Pedro I De Aragon Hotel Pedro I De Aragon Hotel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veligandu Island Resort & Spa-Maldives Islands-Maldives

Ferienart Resort & Spa-Saas-Fee-Switzerland

Scandic Sjöfartshotellet-Stockholm-Sweden